Brisa Conversion at Leeds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
Firstly a big thanks to Heather (111) to being my model it was lovely to meet you, and I really enjoyed chatting, you made a great model and thanks so much for help me out...

It was so great aswell to meet Debsy and Louise - I hope you enjoyed it as much as me.

The course was fab. Di and Bev were brilliant, and I hope to meet Tigger next time..

But mainly I really really liked using the Brisa, I can see I will need lots and lots of practice on the light touch required :o but hell it's so versitile..

Geeks if you ain't using this as a service already - get saving them pennies.

If you have wonky smiles or frowns then you wont any more :D

I will be doing some tonight and take a photo and if someone could post for me as I am crap with technology :o i'd be really greatfull :D

ttfn...

Thanks Louise and you're very welcome! I enjoyed being your model and meeting you too. Oh, and the nails are fab!!!

Heather111 said:
Thanks Louise and you're very welcome! I enjoyed being your model and meeting you too. Oh, and the nails are fab!!!
Thanks Heater did you do the other hand with L&P?

Yes-did it last night. Definately favour the gel! Saving my pennies now....

If you wanna email me the pics i'll post em for you babes :D

michelemacca said:
If you wanna email me the pics i'll post em for you babes :D

Thanks Michel, I couldn't take them last night as my chap was away (hes my photographer!) but will email you when they are done..cheers very much

PS where abouts in MCR are you I used to work in Town for many years..

Latest posts

Back