Brisa Lite enhancement w/Brisa Soft White original?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anna from Toronto

Reaction score
I have a client that likes a soft white (original Brisa Soft White)
I know that she would benefit from the new BL system but she is not a fan of the bright white.
Has anyone tried/knows if it's OK to use Brisa Soft white?
I'm thinking that it might still soak off because the base coat will release from the nail when soaked off...
She wears her nails really short, very natural, active length.

You could mix a tiny spot of yellow additive & clear BL Sculpting in with the white to make a lovely natural white and store it in an opaque pot :)

Xxx

I guess I could just maybe mix white with clear?
She wants the white more sheer I would say

I know that she would benefit from the new BL system but she is not a fan of the bright white.
I'm thinking that it might still soak off because the base coat will release from the nail when soaked off...

I'd be interested to hear the responses as I rarely use Cream Puff Shellac. Clients seem to like the softer Studio White, so I'm hesitant to use the white sculpting

You could sculpt our enhancement in brisa lite and then use shellac over the top! Then your client could have a more subtle French. Xx

Latest posts

Back