Brisa Lite info please, sorry for all the questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Littlewhiskers

Reaction score
Hi guys
Thinking about changing gels and possibly thinking of brisa lite for the strength with shellac for the colour. Would this work? I currently use Calgel and the coloured gel is strong enough to maintain nails with where as shellac isn't. So what happens? do you buff off the shellac at each maintenance re balance with brisa then re apply shellac?? How long should a maintenance take this way?? What is the curing times for both gels ? Also I need the brisa to be soak able so which one do I need?? I will be using for overlays and extensions. How cost effective is it?
Thanks

Hi, Brisa Lite Smoothing gel is the power partner to shellac. It creates smoothness and extra strength underneath Shellac. It also gives up to 7 days extra wear. Both Brisa Lite Smoothing & sculpting gel are wrapped with Nourishing remover to take off. There are no infills or buffing at all. Hope this helps :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

So it's done fresh every time?? I would like a product which doesn't need to be removed every time as some of my clients have extensions. Does brisa have to be removed each time?

So it's done fresh every time?? I would like a product which doesn't need to be removed every time as some of my clients have extensions. Does brisa have to be removed each time?

I dont do extensions, only natural nails but I dont think you can leave it on. Someone who has experience with extensions im sure will give you the correct advise. You could do extensions using only the Brisa Lite sculpting gels though. Then there is less damage to the natural nails. Theres no buffing & its wrapped to be removed :D

Brisa Lite SCULPTING gel can be rebalanced ssme as any hard gel

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

I also rebalanced it.

If you want to use it for extensions, then the brisa lite sculpting gel is the way to go for you. With a rebalance, just file the shellac off, rebalance with sculpting, file and buff and go on with shellac, no basecoat needed then.

You can also use the brisa lite sculpting gel for overlays but make sure you build an arch,
The brisa lite smoothing gel is also the perfect power partner under shellac if clients have weak, brittle, bendy nails. Then you just everytime soak it off with your shellac using remover wraps and nourishing remover. It's very easy to soak off, but make sure you charge extra if youre using the brisa lite smoothing gel under shellac.

Thank you so much... Makes more sense now. I'm trying to work outnumber the difference in price between, shellac and Calgel but they are measured differently. We buy in 4gms and 10gm pots.
How many sets do you usually get from a bottle of colour? Is there much wastage at the bottom?

Shellac base 7,3 ml 30 applications
Shellac color 20 applications
Shellac top 7,3 ml 20 applications

But my experience is that you can often get more alplications out of one bottle. Hth

How much extra do you charge if you apply brisa lite smoothing gel under shellac?

How much extra do you charge if you apply brisa lite smoothing gel under shellac?

Hi Jemima,
I charge £6 extra for BL S Gel under Shellac or same price as just Shellac for just BL S Gel on its own or with additives x

Latest posts

Back