Brisa Lite sculpting gel lifting-advice please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nuttyaboutnails

Reaction score
Hi!

I am having trouble with a few clients that are having Brisa lite sculpting gel lifting and them loosing a few nails by there fortnightly appointment. I haven't yet done the training but have been using it for 6 months (i have used calgel for 5 years and i am CND trained in l&p) most of my clients are absolutely fine!

One client in particular has short overlays and tends to pick if there is any lifting, it is usually around the free edge and side walls. I have double checked my prep and application and have asked the client about her aftercare.....she is doing whats shes always done so is thinking of leaving me to go back to calgel :cry:

Could it be because her nails are dry and a bit damaged from her picking? Would applying it a bit thicker help with the lifting at the free edge?

Any help would be really appreciated!

Hi!

I am having trouble with a few clients that are having Brisa lite sculpting gel lifting and them loosing a few nails by there fortnightly appointment. I haven't yet done the training but have been using it for 6 months (i have used calgel for 5 years and i am CND trained in l&p) most of my clients are absolutely fine!

One client in particular has short overlays and tends to pick if there is any lifting, it is usually around the free edge and side walls. I have double checked my prep and application and have asked the client about her aftercare.....she is doing whats shes always done so is thinking of leaving me to go back to calgel :cry:

Could it be because her nails are dry and a bit damaged from her picking? Would applying it a bit thicker help with the lifting at the free edge?

Any help would be really appreciated!

I know this doesn't answer your question as such but to do the day course for the brisa lite sculpting for the cost of it it's definitely worth doing. Even if it's just to update skills better product knowledge etc

yes i know.....i really do believe training is an essential investment, i just haven't got around to booking it yet. This client is in on friday so im just looking to try something to keep her on board!

Latest posts

Back