Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel - Brisa Liquid Bond

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amy Hansell

Reaction score
Hi all

Can anyone answer the following question:

Can you use Brisa Liquid Bond as a base coat for Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel? The Brisa Lite base coat is now out of stock (I assume forever with it being discontinued) but you can still buy the smoothing gel, until that runs out also I guess.

Thank you in advance.

Amy

Not sure but sweet squared told me I could use the brisa lite base coat under shellac (and I am, and it's perfect) so would presume you could use shellac base coat under brisa lite (if you have it) x

Thank you for your reply. Yeah I do have Shellac base coat. I can test it out on myself I guess and see. That would be a bonus if that did actually work! Thank you.

If anyone else does read this though and knows for sure, I'd be grateful.

I would use the shellac base coat , I have used it under BRISA lite smoothing and also same as blossom said used BRISA base under shellac

I would use the shellac base coat , I have used it under BRISA lite smoothing and also same as blossom said used BRISA base under shellac

Thank you for that. Good to know someone has used it and it works as it should. I did mine on Tuesday night, and I know it's only been two days but they feel normal and how they should. I will stock up on the smoothing gel then knowing I can use Shellac base coat.

Thank you for your help girls!

Latest posts

Back