Brisa packaging

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eob

Reaction score
Hello all

I wonder if anyone can help. Recently on my travels, I was being nosey in a new nail salon and saw a gel being used which was packaged in the same pot as Brisa although it wasnt Brisa. There was no name on it and I didnt have the confidence to ask what brand they used as it was only advertised as gel.

Is the Brisa packaging exclusive to Creative?

Thanks
Emma

I've seen the packaging you mention too - I think it's the new EzFlow 'Gel It!' gel - the pots look quite similar to the Brisa pots, although I think the EzFlow ones might be thinner and taller - well that's how they look in the picture!! :D

Take that back - it can't be as they've not launched it yet according to the handout - it's being launched at GMex! :green:

Isnt the NSI brand of gels in a silver pot with blue text aswell? :confused:
could it have been theres?

Fab Freak said:
Isnt the NSI brand of gels in a silver pot with blue text aswell? :confused:
could it have been theres?

Initially I thought that it was NSI which I use but on closer inspection it was definitely a Brisa pot with no writing. Maybe it was Brisa and they just took the labels off - who knows !! :confused:

Got me. I have never seen the pots before (NSI's are silver... but still different).
Gel packaging is a tough one to do.

The Nail Geek said:
Got me. I have never seen the pots before (NSI's are silver... but still different).
Gel packaging is a tough one to do.

Thanks guys ! Why anyone would want to remove Creative's name I dont know!!

Thanks for all the replies

Emma :)

about the packaging... ive mentioned this before and someone else agreed... I wish the french white was in a small pot instead of a nail varnish style bottle.... i wont be able to scrape out to the very botton or see when i run out for that matter...i have to stick a small brush in for finer lines like on toes or something... had this discussion in the salon.... we are a bit disappointed at this- a bit like when estee lauder have me foundation in a glass bottle- cant jugde how much i need or when its running out.... get it in a pot and the finishing gloss too!!!!! Mr and mrs geek - any feedback?

When I cleaned the outside of my brisa gel pots with scrubfresh, the writing came off ........the pot had got a bit stickey lol........
So maybe it was brisa , but they had cleanded the pots ???????
The writing also came off my brisa gel brushes, scrubfesh did it again lol
Just my thoughts

Nailsinlondon1 said:
When I cleaned the outside of my brisa gel pots with scrubfresh, the writing came off ........the pot had got a bit stickey lol........
So maybe it was brisa , but they had cleanded the pots ???????
The writing also came off my brisa gel brushes, scrubfesh did it again lol
Just my thoughts

Hi there

Come to think of it the pots wernt it great condition so they could have done the same thing :o

Must be getting too protective in my "old" age!!

Emma

Latest posts

Back