Brisa vs. Bio Sculpture

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty_addict

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I want to get nail extensions/ tips, as I am so tired of growing my nails out only to break them again! I am new to this and have not yet tried any of these nails systems. When I began my research, I found out that gels were better than acrylics, as they have fewer chemicals and are less harsh on the nails. Brisa gels kept popping up as superior amongst the gels, as it is apparently gentler than the other gels. Is this true? However, it seems to be very difficult to find a technician in the central London area offering them. I have now discovered Bio Sculpture and Calgel. The Bio system sounds really good and it seems to be more widely available in the UK. I am not particularly allergic, but am worried about getting an allergy to the wrong gel. Please could you offer some advice about which brand to go for or where to get it done. I know the application is very important, so I want to go to the right place. I have also heard that the Bio system may not be very strong for tips. All advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Nina.

No system is better for the nails than any other, ie gel is not better than acrylic and no gel is 'gentler' than any other.

You have named a couple of gels Creative Brisa and Biosculpture, but these are not really comparable as Creative's Brisa is a buff off gel and Bio is a soak off gel. I personally use Creative's Brisa and have worn it for the last 2 years. It is strong, stays looking beautiful and my clients love it.

The most important thing is the technician that you choose as it is not the products that cause damage it is a poor technician.

I would suggest you call Sweet Squared (Creative's UK distributor) 0845 210 6060 as they will be able to give you the name of a Master Technician using Creative products in your area - HTH

Adele, thanks for the info. Yes, I have heard that Brisa is a buff off gel, as opposed to soak off. I just want my enhancements to last and look natural. It's the best application i'm after! I will give SweetSquared a call for techs near me.

Sandi, thanks for letting me know about Ruth. Will contact her too.

Thanks girls!

Latest posts

Back