Brocato hair product opinions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IdealBradal

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
We are thinking about getting the Brocato range in. Has anyone used it ? do you love it or hate it . I know it is not well known in the uk but you guys in the usa might .
Thanks in advance
liz
:green:

Hi Everyone,
We are thinking about getting the Brocato range in. Has anyone used it ? do you love it or hate it . I know it is not well known in the uk but you guys in the usa might .
Thanks in advance
liz
:green:

Hi , Ive never used it or heard of it but just wanted to say hi, and welcome to salon geek :hug: x

Hi minky
thanks for the welcome
Can't really find much independant reviews on them so not sure. Any help would be great
cheers

We have it in Australia and although it is not well known, the clients that have tried it really love it. I particularly love the 'cloud 9' products and the spray shimmers are very popular. The only thing I found is when displaying the range in your salon just be aware that the labels will peel/lift if they are too close to a window or down lights!!!

Cheers simone
I have been sent some samples and have given them to a salon to try out . Did notice the labels looked a bit peely !!
liz x

Latest posts

Back