Brocato semi curl interrupted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bedoope

Reaction score
Hi I have just received some samples of the above which include shampoo. Hydrating treatment and keratin spray. However no instructions. Do any of your geeks know how to use this

Thanks xxxx

Hi! I went on the training day in Aston and finches but haven't used it myself yet, the products you have will do the Demi treatment that lasts for about 3wks and you charge about £30 on top of blow-dry. First you shampoo then use the treatment and leave on for 5mins, rinse toweldry then section the hair from underneath spraying keratin spray and combing through making sure there is lots on. Blowdry then section again taking small sections like if you were foiling and straighten 3times per section with streighteners of 130*c, they used coriolis ones ghd are not hot enough. For the semi treatment u need the straightening fluid. Where did you get your samples from? If you don't mind me asking, I would love some :) x

Well I got them from rendezvous in derby I got 300 ml shampoo 150 treatment and 200ml keratin spray. I did pay for these but not alot really wanted to try it out first.

Hi Bedoop

Ellie has it spot on, with her instructions, the set you have is what we have too, we use the ice diamond straightners and set these to 232 degree heat and as we do each section we do the iron service at least 5 times, to lock the solution in.
Mike the rep said he could get us some brocato straightners which vibrate and are at 235Degrees and we would only have to do each section 2 or 3 times, i think we may get some of them as it just speeds up the whole process, but the Brocato is excellent and we love it, have loads of fun

Thanks for the feed back. So my ghds won't do the job then. Guess a new pair of straighteners is my next purchase. Will have to see how much the brocato ones are. I'm going to try it on my hair first so looking forward to having smooth shiny hair !!!!!!! Xxx

Hi

Oh your hair will be so lush, the brocato straightners are £85.00 i think but they are nice, but the ice diamond ones were £40 i think and they are good and come in a choice of colors and we sell loads of them , you enjoy

Latest posts

Back