Broken free!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lysa.G

Reaction score
After 18 years of working myself, I had to,due to the my husbands business going through, go and work for someone else. I have worked part time for myself and part time for a salon. I hated it. It was like Working with teenagers all day, it was like being at home with the kids. I did everything for the salon, nails, beauty, marketing and research. Nothing I did mattered to them. But now...
IVE BROKEN FREE!
I've now gone completely own. I have my own room I rent, I have a waiting list and I'm loving it! Determination and work got me there.
Just wanted to share with all my geek friends.x

That's great news. Well done x

Thank you my fellow midlands geek!x

Well done :) xx

Well done !! What a great feeling that must be xx wish I could do the same 😉good luck xx 💗

Well done :) x

Well done

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Congratulations, I bet you say 'never again' !

Thanks Geeks. I have had such a fantastic response from clients today. What support people we have in our lives. Not just family and friends, clients and geeks too. Let's hope we all have another great year!x

Well done !! What a great feeling that must be xx wish I could do the same 😉good luck xx 💗

It takes time, but one day you will do it. Positive thoughts start the process.x

Latest posts

Back