Brow tint before wax!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misswidgy

Reaction score
Hi all

I've been taught that it's vital to tint before you wax eyebrows, but I've seen a few beauty pages that show that they are waxing first and then tinting. Can anyone tell me if they do this and how they can do it without a getting reaction on the clients skin?

Thanks
Carly x

You must always tint before you wax. I don't know how they're not getting tint in the clients open pores, but you've been taught correctly... Always always always tint before you wax! x

It is luck that they are not getting a reaction, when they do get a reaction they will be in a right state because their insurance won't cover them.

Do as you've been trained and you'll be fine. There's no advantage to tinting after waxing over tinting before waxing anyway.

I agree with the others, even if they don't have a reaction there is a chance the tint could go into the open pores and cause staining, stick to what you know and don't let others make you doubt yourself. Xxx

Thanks for this girls! I'm going to change my way of practice but just curious 😀

Latest posts

Back