Brows or LVL

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailo

Reaction score
Just wanting to add another service to my usual nails. I was thinking brows or LVL lashes. Those of you who have both, which would you recommend? LVL is a lot cheaper than HD brows but if it's not as popular a service I may as well just cough up the cash for the brows. I work part time from home so will take me a long time to make the money back. Any input is appreciated! Those of you that did LVL with nouveau, was the training and kit worth the money?

I'm over from nails but just wanted to say I recently had an LVL treatment and was very very impressed and have already booked my next before Christmas.

Thank you for the reply!

It's actually come from my eyes suddenly becoming sensitive to mascara and researching new ways to tint them that I came across LVL and thought that sounds interesting. I've never actually had it done myself but it seems ingenious. I'm assuming it's one of those things you'll get done regularly once you've had it dine the first time?

For me yes definitely!

Latest posts

Back