Brows, to train or not to train!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailo

Reaction score
I'm looking for something new to add to my treatment list, something that won't take up a whole lot of space so I thought of HD Brows (or a cheaper equivalent!!). I want something that is well branded like HD or Billion Dollar Brows. On every single thread here on brows there are the usual 'Go to XYZ, they're amazing..' posted by the same person so I'm weary of that particular one only because that person has mentioned them and only them in all her posts! So, in terms of price, realistically BDB is a lot closer to my price range. Can anyone recommend a place to do this training? A place not too far from London that won't require pre training? I'm hoping to get everything done and dusted in the one course rather than having to do separate ones. The only thing keeping me away from HD is the price. I just cant justify it as I am only part-time and working from home.
So BDB.....worth it?? Is there any other big name in brows other than HD and BDB that I'm not aware of?

I'm in a similar situation - wanted to do HD but nearly fell off my chair at the price!! I've decided on BDB and doing a course with OMNI Beauty Academy in Walton on Thames on 1st August - good luck

I'm looking to add brows in the next couple of months too. I can't afford HD so I've looked at HiBrow, Billion Dollar Brow & MyBrows. I don't think Bdb includes threading which has put me off. I'm leaning more towards HiBrow as the pics look good, the training centre is close and others who have done have said its good. It's still a lot of money though if it's not the right choice!

Latest posts

Back