Brows?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cathy1

Reaction score
I am starting to and wanted to know if customers are still having brows done?
Hd? Bdb? Sleek brows or Lash Perfect?
There is such a big difference in the training cost i want to make sure it's worth it..

Also I am considering doing sleek brows 3d-6d eyebrow extensions, what do you all think?

All honest opinions would be greatly appreciated

I do hd brows its my most popular treatment, clients get obsessed and ask for hd brows specifically. Hope this helps xxx

HD brows are so in, everyone wants the perfect brow! You should go for it [emoji1] xx

There is such a big difference in the training cost i want to make sure it's worth it..

Also I am considering doing sleek brows 3d-6d eyebrow extensions, what do you all think?

Hi cathy1, which course did you end up doing, because I too am looking to do a course and am also looking at the sleekbrows course.

[posts merged]

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone recommend a good brow course? I'm based in Scotland and have seen that gateway workshops do a beautiful brow course that covers all the elements in HD? Anyone recommend? Sorry to jump on your thread Cathy 1 x

Have a look at flirties they have a few brow courses and a trainer up there [emoji106]

Ive decided on the billion dollar brows. All comes to well under £500 and I like the brow measuring tool that they have patented. I was going to do HD but they put the price up and 66 treatments before I earn any money was just wayyyyy too unviable for me

Are you doing the billion dollar brows in Scotland moon!n? If so where about?

Latest posts

Back