bruises

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbie

Reaction score
Hi
Quick question - I'm doing a dance class at the minute - week 6 actually and I end up with a bruise on my left shin from it. This is normal according to the teacher. But I'm attending a wedding in a fortnight and my dress is shortish and I'm wondering if there is anything I can use to help fade the bruise. Has anyone got any pearls of wisdom?
Thanks

Use something like withc hazel on a pad any place on the area. This is really good for drawing out bruising. Worse case, if its still there in a few weeks either use make up to cover it, sheer tights or a spray tan:green:

Like a fool I went paint balling 2 weeks before my wedding and had 2 big welts on my arm. One on my forearm and one by my shoulder. I used a product called arnica it worked very well.

P.S. Posts like this should be in chit chat not in Main (for nail related questions only)

should be gone in two weeks hun. they usually take about 10 days to heal don't they?

Thanks - I'm going to try the witch hazel tonight and I'll keep you all posted...:wink2:

Latest posts

Back