Brushes...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katysnails83

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!

Just a quick question I have ordered some glitter to use with my acrylic so I can do lovely glitter tips etc, anyway should I use my brush I use for acrylic or buy a separate one simply to use with the glitters?

Thanks

Katy :biggrin:

hi katy, i use the same brush. i rinse in fresh monomer then wipe out any remaining glitter on my mat. make sure you give your dappen dish a good wipe out before re filling it.

thank u :) another quickie question my dappen dish seems all gooey :evil: I think its effecting the monomer now do I see if i can give it a good clean or buy a fresh one?

depends on how gooey it is,lol! they are cheap so maybe buy yourself a new on and promise you will wipe it out thoroughly before filling it everytime.never top up your monomer with fresh,always discard it,this will keep your brush nice and clean too.

personally, i use a different one, coz you can never seem to get the last tiny speck of glitter out. not absolutely crucial to use a different one if you use the same monomer though.

Latest posts

Back