brushes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Sharny

Reaction score
Should you use a different type of brush for acrylic and gel, does it really make any difference?

IllumeGirl

Reaction score
You need a synthetic brush for gel unlike l&p, as gel would become very messy throughout a regular l&p brush which is made from natural bristles...also application issues would occur.

Tammy BTN

Reaction score
Your user info says Gel and L&P?
Are you not trained?

1999judy

Reaction score

Classy Claws

Reaction score
The brushes are completely different so I would say ... yes .. it does matter! there is no way u could use a L&P brush to do gel or vice versa....

all thou your gel brush does not have to be synthetic.. I use a kolinsky Sable gel brush... the difference is in the brush size and shape.

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Reaction score
all thou your gel brush does not have to be synthetic.. I use a kolinsky Sable gel brush... the difference is in the brush size and shape.
I too use a sable gel brush and wouldn't part with it for the world... I've also used synthetic gel brushes and got on with them fine.

For L+P you really need to be using a pure sable kolinsky brush, your brush is your main tool so don't scrimp on it, get one which has a good reputation such as Creative's Pro Styler, Master Series OR EZFlow 508 etc.

blossom

Reaction score
The brushes are completely different so I would say ... yes .. it does matter! there is no way u could use a L&P brush to do gel or vice versa....

totally agree

Sharny

Reaction score
I am trained in Gel and i have only just started training with L&P.

Latest posts