Bulk buy Nxt?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seancollinshaie

Reaction score
Hey everyone, i’m hoping someone can give me some advice. I use wella & xp100 however i know nxt is the same as xp but i do find nxt has a stronger colour line with regards to tones and shades (most of them quite similar to wella)
Right now i can buy 100 tubes of xp at half price on a bulk buy but i’m not sure if nxt do & i can’t see it advertised online.
Does anyone already do a bulk buy? Or does anyone know or how much they are?

Thank you in advance :)

No they do not do bulk buy as I use some of these. I recently ordered a few xp to try and was suprised what a great deal the xp has. My advice would be to bulk buy xp still and use nxt when u want certain shades.

No they do not do bulk buy as I use some of these. I recently ordered a few xp to try and was suprised what a great deal the xp has. My advice would be to bulk buy xp still and use nxt when u want certain shades.

Thank you. I think thats what i’ll have to do as they do have a better choice of shades in nxt but it wouldnt be worth my while ordering it and paying full price when xp is just a rebrand of it.

Latest posts

Back