Business card printers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BARBii3

Reaction score
hi all just finished designing my business card and searching online for the best price to be printed, been on moo and vistaprint but had trouble getting the design to fit in their box, then came across a site called banana-print, theres no fitting inside boxes like the other two so the image you upload is the image you will get on the card and its very very cheap £23.00 for 1000 cards! so was just wondering if this site is legit/good quality cards has anyone orderd from there? thanks x

Well just because it doesn't have a box to fit it into doesn't mean it will print fine.

Maybe I can offer some free advice.
1. What software was it done in?
2. What size?
3. What bleed area have you put on it?
4. What specs does bannana print ask for? I can look into it for you.

Well just because it doesn't have a box to fit it into doesn't mean it will print fine.

Maybe I can offer some free advice.
1. What software was it done in?
2. What size?
3. What bleed area have you put on it?
4. What specs does bannana print ask for? I can look into it for you.

i have no idea! lol i am not a techy person at all my friend has done them on the computer for me all she has done is sent me pictures.

banana print ask for bleed size of 91mm x 61mm, have no idea what mine is, its uploaded fine but dont want to pay for poor quality x

If you want to send me the file I will wholeheartedly give you truth if it's right or not. This is not to rail road you into using us for printing it's totally up to you :)

I would say though that sounds incredibly cheap. If it's the same quality as ours then more power to them. It's around cost price.

If you want to send me the file I will wholeheartedly give you truth if it's right or not. This is not to rail road you into using us for printing it's totally up to you :)

I would say though that sounds incredibly cheap. If it's the same quality as ours then more power to them. It's around cost price.

i will pm you :) thankyou x

Latest posts

Back