Business landline?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spandangle

Reaction score
Opening my small salon in October. Just wondering do you all use a business line and broadband? Not sure who to go with!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Opening my small salon in October. Just wondering do you all use a business line and broadband? Not sure who to go with!

XLN are very good for business landline and broadband packages. Easy to deal with.

XLN are very good for business landline and broadband packages. Easy to deal with.

TalkTalk Business Complete plan is good. They offer these benefits:

Totally unlimited broadband
Unlimited UK landline & mobile calls (All calls to 01, 02, 03 (geographic) plus 0845, 0870 are free with your package. To keep your costs down, access to premium rate and high risk international numbers will be restricted as standard, unless you tell us otherwise. Unlimited calls to all UK mobile numbers are based upon a typical small business use.)
Up to 4 Static IPs on request
FREE Wireless Router
FREE connection, free new line installation if needed
WorkSafe®, network level security
7 day UK business support
FREE Premises move
FREE business call features
17 Mbps Max downstream (76 with Fibre)
1 Mbps Max upstream (20 with Fibre)

12 month contract £30 a month including VAT and Line Rental

From my experience of using them so far for 3 months as only opened 3 months ago is that they are very good so far. No problems with their customer service. Great broadband speed. Great to be able to have free mobile calls as most people have mobiles. Hope this helps :)

Wow that looks fab from talk talk thankyou for that :) ill give them a call. I'm shopping around but that's a good deal! x

im using ntlbuisness which is now virginmedia business. it has my broadband, telephone line and website hosting plus domain name. not bad package. look around xoxo

I have had so many problems dealing with a totally unethical phone company that when my contract ends I'm going to BT. My broadband is with BT already.
The phone company I'm with are probably cheaper than bt, but they put the fear of god into you about hackers and people using your line, that I end up paying for their protection plan. I asked BT about it, and they had no idea what I was talking about. They are SO unethical I dare not remove it because I know what would happen!!! Do a little research first - the company I'm with were totally slated on google!!!

Vicki x

No one can hack your phone line. Also every phone and line in the country is owned by BT.

I had a company who when I told them I was moving, my line and broadband basically worked about 10% of the time. I called and first thing she said was "well we can't make your phoneline go funny if that's what you think" I hadn't even suggested it. I'm with bt now with no problems so far.

I think bt is really expensive I'm with plusnet they've been awesome, the stories the companies are telling u are a bit far fetched I think, bt owns all the lines, every one, I used a comparison site last year when I looked for a supplier & plusnet was cheapest followed by xln you are only paying to have a phone line & Internet I don't see why anyone would want to pay a lot for this in a business?? At home it's different I've got 5 people constantly online so I got fibre so pay more but for work it's just to make & take calls & run wifi for a pc, customers phones & card payments, it dosent need anything special x

Just for a guide for u I pay £22 per month for line, calls & broadband x

I'm with Plusnet, they're so fast on broadband

I'm with Primus New Call for home and work. Very good service. And price.

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just for a guide for u I pay £22 per month for line, calls & broadband x
Hello I have just seen this message as I am looking for internet and phone provider. £22 is inclusive of VAT?

Hello I have just seen this message as I am looking for internet and phone provider. £22 is inclusive of VAT?

Just so that you know, @surf girl hasn’t logged into Salon Geek since the beginning of the year, so may or may not respond to your question.

If anyone wants to use a virtual offering that works over the internet (although you can't tell) as long as you have a decent 3G/4G connection or WiFi it works great. I use YAY.com for £7/mo.

It gives me a landline number and an app. Someone rings the landline, comes up on my phone. If i ring through the app, shows as the business landline. Perfect :)

Latest posts

Back