Business name-help with ideas!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mommabear

Reaction score
Hey geeks

Having trouble finding a name for my business.....at the moment im Bespoke Beauty.
But.....im thinking of changing it
I do near enough all aspect of nails and beauty
Gel
Shellac
Extensions
Semi-lashes
Facials
Waxing
Tinting
Tanning
Lash lift
Pedicures etc
So it needs to be an all rounder.

Any ideas geeks?!?!
Xxxxxx

I'm having the same trouble and I can't get set up etc until I've got a name! I have words I like but however I put them just doesn't sound right.
I like Bespoke Beauty though - why are you thinking of changing it?

Ive had my name but never had business cards leaflets etc an i want to get some sorted as i have just done with word of mouth as i have a job in a salon already so never wanted to make my work load bigger at home that i couldnt manage.
Now im thinking of designs an things an want something that will go nicely xx

What names did you ladies come up with? X

I'm having this same issue I was cute-Icle when I was solely nails know I added many beauty treatment I need to change it it was hard enough getting that one. Tell a lie in ask 10 of my customer to write a name in the hat and drew the name out of the hat the winner got a free manicure lol might end up doing that again

Hey, i am looking for ideas for a business name aswell. I basically offer waxing, massage, facials. Nails makeup, hair extensions and hair stylist. I am stuck lol x

Latest posts

Back