Business partnership and maternity

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tashastalons

Reaction score
Hi guys just looking for a bit of advice, I part own a salon with another girl we take our own wages but half the rent bills etc and have chair rentals that pay into our shared account.
She hasn't been working at the salon for about 3 months due to maternity and is only coming back one day a week to work. I didn't think I'd feel like this but I feel like a lot of the responsibility has been left to me but I'm not gaining any benefits, it's got me down and really don't want to be involved! I think I would of rather just took it on by myself please help me with advise thankyou x

Honestly, don't let it fester or second guess her. Just sit down and have a discussion, see if she's ever planning to come back full time and point out that it's not working out with you taking on her workload. What does your partnership contract say about dissolving your agreement?

I believe this happens for every firm working on partnership. You got to watch out for each other during times of need. But discuss this over and maybe she'll be able to understand you better. Think about hiring a person on hourly basis if you are under a lot of stress.

I believe this happens for every firm working on partnership. You got to watch out for each other during times of need. But discuss this over and maybe she'll be able to relate to your situation better. Ask her what you need to do as you are facing stress without a helping hand.

Latest posts

Back