Busting orange-help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rwoshea

Reaction score
I have a client who is about 15% to 20 % grey and is wanting to go back to her natural colour (see pic) I need to bust through the Orange tones as she has many shades currently. She does not want highlights but a very natural sandy brown ashy colour. I use Matrix color line. I am not sure what colours or shades were used previously.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1453139946.613758.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1453139967.611833.jpg

Please if you could help with formulas! Thanks!

Maybe just a natural shade like a six with half seven?

Of course only on the regrowth smudging down half during processing time leaving ends out!

So does she want an ombre?

That's why I thought of color melt. To have both somehow.
Also at least in the second pic I don't see any grey hair... Just an ashy level 7 on the natural root. But could be light/angle!

That's why I thought of color melt. To have both somehow.
Also at least in the second pic I don't see any grey hair... Just an ashy level 7 on the natural root. But could be light/angle!

How odd because i was originally going to ask the op 'where is the 15-20% white?' But i decided to clarify what the desired look is!

How odd because i was originally going to ask the op 'where is the 15-20% white?' But i decided to clarify what the desired look is!
Hahaha two people, one thought!

Latest posts

Back