Buying a Salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizziekira

Reaction score
Hello all!!

I would be ever so grateful on any advice I can get on Buying a Salon.
Of course I understand the particulars on figures, client base, profit and loss, reason for sale, etc

I would like to know how people have found it, buying an existing salon and client base. and did they find it difficult keeping staf, customers under new management?

I suppose the bottom lin is: It looks like the best way to acquire a salon, if you don't have the capital to start from scratch. I just want to find out if this is the truth.

Thanks for any help,

Thanks for the pointer Nikki.

The Salon i'm looking at is going for £99,950. Quite a bit more!!

Takings are around £1800 to £2000 a week.

They have a 400+ client base. It is in the biggest village in the area and the only Salon.

The rent is pretty much paid for as the salon sub-lets to other proerties that are part of the premises . I am a little concerned that the net profit is only £24,000 after so much sales. but I suppose my accountant will give me the go ahead or not.

It seems like a fantastic opportunity, but with the amount of the loan over 5 years, there would be no income for me or my family. That really doesn't make sense.

it seems like to good an opportunity to miss what with no competietion.

we'll see

Latest posts

Back