Buying a Shellac or Gelish kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diamonddiva

Reaction score
Hey geeks I'm new to this! So go easy on me! I have been working in a salon for 3+ years now and although I love it I am thinking about trying the Australian lifestyle for a while! Just wondering is there anywhere I can buy either shellac starter kit or gelish as I would like to take it with me so I can do it on my self! I have found websites but they only sell to salon owners and you have to register your salon.so I want one that will sell it to me as a professional but just not my own salon! Any help will be appreciated thank you! :)

I am not sure about Gelish, but Welcome - Sweet Squared sell shallac to 'professionals' as long as they hold and send a copy of their manicure certificate.

Hey geeks I'm new to this! So go easy on me! I have been working in a salon for 3+ years now and although I love it I am thinking about trying the Australian lifestyle for a while! Just wondering is there anywhere I can buy either shellac starter kit or gelish as I would like to take it with me so I can do it on my self! I have found websites but they only sell to salon owners and you have to register your salon.so I want one that will sell it to me as a professional but just not my own salon! Any help will be appreciated thank you! :)

Are you looking for a supplier in Australia? Taking flammable products on airlines is forbidden and you don't want to get any of your kit taken off you! Might be better to get it out there?
CND's Australian distributor: www.pacificnail.com.au

Hi,
It also depends where in Australia you are, in Perth WA, The Nail Academy in Osborne Park is our supplier, and then they have other beauty supply stores who order from them. You do need to show your qualification to purchase though.
HTH!

Oh ps you don't need to be a salon owner just a professional for most branches :)

Latest posts

Back