Buying Gelish in America?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B-Beauty

Reaction score
Anyone purchased gelish whilst in the states? Is there a supplier in the us or is it all online only , any info would be great x

Hi, I am not a Gelish user but I am sure Sally's sells it. HTH! :)

If you take your UK Sally card with you, you can use it in the Sally US shops to buy at trade prices. I did it once (before the days of Gelish though). My card caused quite a lot of excitement in the shop with all the assistants passing it round to look at it :D

If you take your UK Sally card with you, you can use it in the Sally US shops to buy at trade prices. I did it once (before the days of Gelish though). My card caused quite a lot of excitement in the shop with all the assistants passing it round to look at it :D

Ooooh! I'm going on a Cali-Vegas trip in August! Looks like I'm gonna be shopping for more than just clothes...

I would check around the area that you're going to for professional suppliers, before you go. I know my Sally's doesn't carry that much. There are many others. Perhaps if you find them online first and call to see if you can purchase with and out of country license, you would probably save more money that way.

A better supplier of Gelish in the US and Canada is CosmoProf.

Here's their website https://cosmoprofbeauty.com/Landing.aspx

ETA: you'll need your certificate to get a card though...but you'll get it same day and be able to shop straight away :)

A better supplier of Gelish in the US and Canada is CosmoProf.

Here's their website https://cosmoprofbeauty.com/Landing.aspx

ETA: you'll need your certificate to get a card though...but you'll get it same day and be able to shop straight away :)

Our local CP doesn't stock it, you have to get it online or limited at Sally which I don't use.

My local CosmoProf does not stock Gelish, either.

I will be going toflorida for a couple of weeks i might just look up sallysthanks x x

This is good to know I go to Florida every second year wonder if there is a sally in Orlando ?

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

HAND & NAIL HARMONY are a big supplier of Gelish. Not sure where they are or deliver to but you could get it delivered while you are there :)

something to think about too... if you are purchasing flammables in the US - it is highly illegal to fly with them ...

Please do your research to see what is allowed/ how many bottles you are allowed to carry on flights...

the fines in the US for flying with flammables are in the tens of thousands if CAA deem you to have posed any hazard...

hth's

Oh but what if you had like hairspray etc in your suitcase, I didnt think of this x

Sallys gelish is the small bottles and they're expensive. Better to order online and have it shipped to where you'll be. Where WILL you be? I have some and I'm allergic to it.

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

something to think about too... if you are purchasing flammables in the US - it is highly illegal to fly with them ...

Please do your research to see what is allowed/ how many bottles you are allowed to carry on flights...

the fines in the US for flying with flammables are in the tens of thousands if CAA deem you to have posed any hazard...

hth's

Because Gel polishes like Gelish do not contain the solvents that regularpolishes do, they are not considered flammable. They can now be shipped via regular US mail and packed in checked luggage. But not every TSA or PO staffer understands the difference, so I would recommend not carrying them in your carry-on luggage.

Anyone purchased gelish whilst in the states? Is there a supplier in the us or is it all online only , any info would be great x

Sales of SOGs in the US are not very restricted. In addition to places like Hand and Nail Harmony, CosmoProf, SalonCentric and Sally's, there are lots of independent shops, especially in the Vietnamese communities, that sell SOGs. Look some up for where you will be staying. Bring your license from home and they will likely treat you as they treat professionals here - give you access and wholesale prices. I find these shops to be preferable to buying online because you get to look at the colors, really examine the product, and ask questions of generally pretty knowledgeable folks.

I will be staying in davenport i had a look and my closest sallys was around 100 miles from where i was satying x

Sales of SOGs in the US are not very restricted. In addition to places like Hand and Nail Harmony, CosmoProf, SalonCentric and Sally's, there are lots of independent shops, especially in the Vietnamese communities, that sell SOGs. Look some up for where you will be staying. Bring your license from home and they will likely treat you as they treat professionals here - give you access and wholesale prices. I find these shops to be preferable to buying online because you get to look at the colors, really examine the product, and ask questions of generally pretty knowledgeable folks.

Thanks for that x

I will be staying in davenport i had a look and my closest sallys was around 100 miles from where i was satying x

Davenport is about half an hour from Orlando which has a large nail salon culture and a significant Vietnamese community. Off the top of my head, I remember Sunshine Nail Supply, Liberty Beauty and Nail, and City Nail supply in Orlando. Oh, and TT's. I'm sure you'll find more if you Google it or look under Yelp.

Latest posts

Back