Caci Ultra-problem with machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cccccc

Reaction score
Hello all

I bought a caci ultra april last year. I had to have a new actuator as mine lost power about 2 months after use. Now my system has broken down 3 times, a pink error message and I am unable to use the system full stop. One side of the machine gets hotter. I am able to use the system after abt 40 mins. It then happens again about 15 mins of use.

I have sent it to caci as it is under the one year warranty. They are saying they can't find anything wrong and will send it back to me! An absolute outrage! I am again speaking to them tomorrow re new actuator etc. I was also informed by the sales girl who no longer works there not to bother with the extended warranty. I had the mark 1 for 15 yrs and no problem. I have a horrible feeling I will have to go back to trading standards.

This system was over 10k and I'm livid! Has anyone had any problems? I have read other posts also complaining about the actuator not performing properly.

Any advice, comments would be great.

Under the Sale of Goods Act, you have a right to a refund if the machine is not fit for the purpose it was intended.
I'd be back on the phone to them ans insist on speaking to their managing director.

Thank you angelina, I will definately do that and I will keep the site updated re this. My goodness if we treated clients like this, we would be out of business! I have already had to give a free treatment to a lady, in order to keep her happy and hopefully her future customm

Kind regards

Latest posts

Back