Caci...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bellababe

Reaction score
Hey fellow geeks :)

im just wondering is CACI still used in salons?

We are getting the system in as ive been trained with them and love it! Though im unsure if salon still offer this treatment?

Alot of clients in the salon have been asking about it as there is none in my area.

Be good to hear if it still is

Cx

Hi,
Im not sure about the Caci, but I use the genie complete,its a fab machine, i really love it! Its 1000 times stronger than others,and uses its own patented technology.I love it : ) x

Yes CACI is still used in salons - it's in loads of salons where I am and as far as I'm aware still the leader in terms of client awareness.

Yes Caci is still used in Salons I have the newest Caci Ultra it has microdermabrasion and light therapy it does so many things the company are always advertising it my clients love it .and its the rolls royce of machines (my opinion )
I also have the genie face and body Ionly use the body part of it which is brilliant but my clients didnt like the feeling of the facial treatment and Geni do no advertising to promote it which is why I had the Caci Ultra :biggrin:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back