calgel- coloured gel training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babychick

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Am looking for some help and advice......

I have been getting calgel coloured gel over my natural nails for a year & a half now and I luv them & my nail tech! I have moved away tho and am having to travel a fair distance every couple of weeks to keep my nails tip top!
I'd like to know if it's possible to train to do my own (& possibly friends) nails this way without learning how to do extensions? All the beginners courses I have looked at involve extensions & I realise I need to start with the basics as I know nothing at all (& I've read horror stories on here!) I've nothing against extensions & if I was planning on this as a career I would probably be interested but this is just a hobby as I have a full time job I luv in a completely unrelated field! Also, I'd never be able to get enough people to practice extensions on anyway.
I dont mind paying for proper training and I'm aware that I would need to be calgel trained to buy their products.

All help & advice is greatly received

Baby C x

Latest posts

Back