Calgel Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babychick

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Am looking for some help and advice......

I have been getting calgel coloured gel over my natural nails for a year & a half now and I luv them & my nail tech! I have moved away tho and am having to travel a fair distance every couple of weeks to keep my nails tip top!
I'd like to know if it's possible to train to do my own (& possibly friends) nails this way without learning how to do extensions? All the beginners courses I have looked at involve extensions & I realise I need to start with the basics as I know nothing at all (& I've read horror stories on here!) I've nothing against extensions & if I was planning on this as a career I would probably be interested but this is just a hobby as I have a full time job I luv in a completely unrelated field! Also, I'd never be able to get enough people to practice extensions on anyway.
I dont mind paying for proper training and I'm aware that I would need to be calgel trained to buy their products.

All help & advice is greatly received

Baby C x

You would need to phone Calgel to get the answers you are looking for as only they can help you if it's their products you want to use. There number is 01582 798920.

As far as i am aware you need to buy there kit, there are 3 different ones to choose from and it comes with either 1 day or 2 days free training(depending on which kit you choose)

So either way you might aswell get the most out of the day. You do also need to have a manicure certificate aswell to train with them, but as i said ring them and discuss it with them to see what you can do.

Thanks Emily, I'll give them a call :)

Just wondering how you got on with ringing Calgel? I want to do the same training as you describe.

Hi guys, Just wanted to say I think if you have'nt done any other training, IMO the calgel course it not long enough, I was trained in CND L&P fantastic 12day course! and tbh the calgel course kinda bored me a bit, but I thought god if I had no prior training I would'nt have had a clue.
Sorry but just wanted to let you know, they may do a longer course, but not that I know of. xx

Latest posts

Back