Calgel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lysa.G

Reaction score
I am thinking about bringing Calgel into the salon. I get asked about it alot by potential new clients. We already do a gel, but the majority of clients are only wanting Calgel. Is Calgel strong enough to use with tips and sculpts? Is it still popular even though gel polishes are around? Am I wasting my money?!
Look forward to your answers.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I use calgel and shellac........I find having the two systems covers all my clients needs, calgel is a great product, good training and customer service support:Love:

It's a great product, I use it with enhancements and get great results. The training is excellent with lots to do in the 2 days but the support is fantastic. All the staff at the headquarters are so helpful and will answer any queries you have x

I use Calgel also, I love it! The IZ gel that comes in a pot is fab for extending.. highly recommended.. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you very much. I think i already knew my answers but its always great to hear from techs that use it.x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Hi Lysa,

If you are interested in getting some more info on the Calgel training and products please give me a call on 0845 230 1087 and I can tell you all you need to know! :)

Alison

Hi Lysa,

If you are interested in getting some more info on the Calgel training and products please give me a call on 0845 230 1087 and I can tell you all you need to know! :)

Alison

Hi Alison,

Thank you for responding. I have already paid, for my the conversion course and awaiting me kit to play with. Looking forward to a healthy relationship with Calgel.👍

Latest posts

Back