Calling all Chefs!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri

Reaction score
Just a quickie please!!

I have made a seafood risotto tonight, tiger prawns,scallops,cod loin and salmon, really fancied it earlier but now I've cooked I'm not hungry!!

Can I re-heat it tommorrow and if so how do I store it? In the fridge once cooled?

Thanks!

Teri x:hug:

Just asked hubby, chef.....yes you can provided it was originally cooked from fresh but you will have to ensure you reheat to at least 62 degrees celcius...how's that for precise lol....it might make the fish a bit rubbery though. HTH

Yes keep it in the fridge once cooled.

Just asked hubby, chef.....yes you can provided it was originally cooked from fresh but you will have to ensure you reheat to at least 62 degrees celcius...how's that for precise lol....it might make the fish a bit rubbery though. HTH

Yes keep it in the fridge once cooled.

Can you ask hubby chef another question for me please??

I cooked spring onions, garlic, petite pois and mushrooms in oil and butter, removed them and added more oil, cooked salmon and cod, removed that and then threw in arborio rice, stock, wine and then cooked fish and then added tiger prawns and scallops raw, IS THAT BAD??

Will I get food poisoning? Thought after you shouldn't mixed cooked with raw, I think I cooked it thouroughly after though.

Never believe I got my food and hygiene certificate would you!!

Teri x:hug:

provided you have cooked it properly and to the correct temp you should be fine.... if you are worried go to asda and stock up on toilet roll... lol hth..

Fish is one of the funny ones.. if you get food posioning with it you tend to get it straight away..

Latest posts

Back