Calling all eyelash experts!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinksxx

Reaction score
Hi All,

Need some advise please!

I've got my first eyelash appointment on the weekend but want to order some more lashes so i have more of a variety.

I thought if i let you know what i have so far you could advise what would be the best to add to the collection

I'm new to this so a little advise on styles would be really helpful too.

I currently have:

J curl 0.15 12cm

B curl 0.2 10cm, 11cm , 12cm

C curl 0.2 10cm

Thanks in advance it really is appreciate :)

xx

Hi All,

Need some advise please!

I've got my first eyelash appointment on the weekend but want to order some more lashes so i have more of a variety.

I thought if i let you know what i have so far you could advise what would be the best to add to the collection

I'm new to this so a little advise on styles would be really helpful too.

I currently have:

J curl 0.15 12cm

B curl 0.2 10cm, 11cm , 12cm

C curl 0.2 10cm

Thanks in advance it really is appreciate :)

xx

Hi

Add

J curl 0.15 in 8mm and 10mm

B curl in 0.15 in 8mm, 10mm

C curl in 0.15 in 8mm, 12mm and 0.20 in 8mm and 12mm

That should give you a decent range

the ones I get through most are 8mm and 10mm in b's and c's:hug:

Hi, agree with the above. I tended to order every other length ie 8,10 & 12mm or 7, 9, 11, 13mm etc then add to your collection by ordering diff curls and thicknesses as you go along

Although I would add some J 6mm .15 or .20 to your list as I use these quite often on the inner side of the eye as I have clients that dont like their lashes too long here as they can feel them touching their nose.

I also have some short .25 as I use these as fatteners on short lashes throughout as they can really make the overall appearance lovely and full.

hth

Thanks girls! That's a great help! Due to funding I'm going to add the suggested J and B curls and then eventually add the C's to my collection. Will I be able to create a nice look with the J and B curls mixed? Any tips?

Thanks again xxx I really want my set to look good :)

Latest posts

Back