Calling All Glasgow/Renfrewshire Techs! (again!)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the-male-geek

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

Posted this earlier, but for some reason the thread has dissappeared??

Anyway, My partner and I are currently seeking nail technicians to join our expanding team on a part time basis.

We have BIG plans for the future and are looking for vibrant and self motivated individuals to be part of it!:biggrin:

If you're interested, or know someone who might be then get in touch by PMing me.

Cheers

Probably hasn't been deleted maybe not been replied to.

Looks like a nice salon you have in Renfrew

I am a beauty therapist fully qualified with a major interest in nails, I need to improve my L & P although quite proficient with gel currently.

Will be interested in seeing your future plans I always get excited for new businesses in the area.

Wishing you all the best

im looking for a job but hubby wont let me move back to glasgow would make a good opportunity for him to consider though lol where is your salon maybe drop by when im home in august to say hello good luck with finding employees

angela

Thanks for the kind wishes girls!

Bumping this one back up....:cool:

Sorry Angela, should have said, the salon is in Renfrew.

thats ok its closer to where my mum and dad live in cardonald still need to persuade hubby to let me come home though lol

have you got any pics of the shop

good luck
angela

Angela, I don't have any pics of a small enough file size to post. If you want I can e-mail you a couple though?

that would be great its [email protected] can u subject it nail geek coz i usually delete any emails i dont know

thanks so much
angela

the-male-geek said:
If you posted your vacancies in Geekbay you wouldn't have to worry about bumping the thread or losing it in the huge number of posts the site receives.

click on Shtuff>>>Geekbay and make your listing there :wink2:
hth's

Thanks for the advice Sandi,

I've already listed it on Geekbay!

I'm not convinced that many people look at that particular section of the site though - I didn't even realise it was there until this week.

I may be wrong though, as I have on many occassions before!

Cheers

Latest posts

Back