Calling all Polish Pro and Gellish techs in Kent/London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemster

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I posted recently that I was looking to invest in shellac and wanted to try out the service for myself and a few local geeks kindly got in touch.

Now...please don't shoot me...but in all honesty I wasn't wowed by it. I had lifting on 3 fingers 3 days in and by day 6 they were all coming off! Now I'm sure this wasn't the tech's fault as, as a fellow geek, I'm sure she did everything by the book, but on the other hand I know I'm a good client and didn't do anything bad to them, plus I was Solar Oiling religiously...so who knows.

Anyhoo, I have seen a couple of threads about the systems above and it seems you geeks using them are getting on with them really well. I would love to give them both a try before I decide which way to go so would be v grateful if any local techs could get in touch.

I live in Gravesend, but my OH lives in Welling and I work in central London so can travel to anyone surrounding these areas.

I'm a v good client...promise :) X

Latest posts

Back