calling skin geeks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

just out

Reaction score
hi can any skin geek get bk to about the matis range for skincare im opening salon and thinking about stocking this range in the salon any advice wd be appreciated thanx
jaonne xx:lol:

I used to work at a salon that used matis, so had a few treatments done. I also bought a 500ml cleanser and toner which I used for a year.

I've had the local rep out (Kathy) and she was very helpful.

But, (theres always a but), I didn't like the range enough to purchase it for my room, it wasn't holistic enough for me.
I enjoyed all the facials I had with matis, and really like the eye treatment.

I didn't really get on with the homecare, and within a week of changing my own personal skin range - after using Matis for a year, my skin improved considerably, someone asked if I was wearing foundation as my skin evened out really nicely.

The other good points about Matis, is that they do lots of body treatments too, so you could add to it. The retail is reasonable too. The training is in Newcastle.

I personally wouldn't stock it but only because it doesn't fit in with my holistic therapies.

thanx for yr advice iv gettin kathys number and ill ring her tomorrow for a chat about the range thanx again
joannexx

I didn't really get on with the homecare, and within a week of changing my own personal skin range - after using Matis for a year, my skin improved considerably, someone asked if I was wearing foundation as my skin evened out really nicely.

At the risk of sounding thick, do you mean your skin has improved with your products or Matis..:rolleyes:

Sorry edit didn't work

Latest posts

Back