Cambridgeshire Geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jane said:
I think meeting up in Cambridge would be just great to start the ball rolling Chris. Maybe we could meet up for a meal & chin wag and take it from there.

Brilliant - don't know Cambridge that well so would not know where to suggest. If someone wants to name a place and time and we could go from there.

Hi Guys

Sorry didnt get to reply to this thread before but been have a laptop crisis (dont ask!!!!). Please can I join in?? My salon is just behind the Grafton Centre in Cobble Yard so if you want somewhere central to meet we could make it there and then go somewhere local for lunch?

Just let me know what you think.

Hi Shaz

That sounds like a good plan. What do the others think??

Hi all Cambs Geeks

Shaza and I cannot make the 18th April due to other commitments (one a birthday and the other a hospital appointment) can we make the meet for Monday 25th April. Shaza has said that we can meet up at her salon (pm for directions) and then go on to get something to eat. How does this sound to everyone - can you let me/her/us know so we can set a time etc.

Can't wait to put some faces to names - it will be great!!!!

Hi!

I live in Peterborough and would like to join you!

Hi Louise

You would be more than welcome - it would be lovely to meet you and the others. We can fine tune the arrangements next week.

Guys im so sorry but im not gonna be able to do 25th as I have to work now......im so sorry was looking forward to meeting you all.
We will organise another one soon.

c x

Hi Clare

That's such a shame. We will maybe have to arrange to meet up on a regular basis which would be brilliant. So sorry we are not going to see you this time. :sad:

Hi, Sorry not been able to use my computer due to redecorating and renovations in my house would love to come to meeting can someone PM me direction from Huntingdon where i am based?
Look forward to meeting everyone

Latest posts

Back