Can anyone help-hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I ask who u lot are with ?

My supplier is studio58. I really like them, I haven't used any other supplier though so i am also going to get a few samples to test x

Thank you I trained with studio 58 just wanted to use them and someone else bt am yet to really find 1

There are so many suppliers and different opinions on them it's hard to know who is the best lol x

Totally agree wat company's are you trying

I might get samples from them all lol x

I brought a colour ring frm sjk and am now wishing I hadn't all the bad reviews on here x

I've only had one issue with SJK and that was the tips being too big. They assure me it's not a common problem but can sometimes happen as they are hand rolled. I've always found their hair good, and I've just started ordering with studio 58 and so far so good x

So sjk hair is ok you think as I have some very high profile clients coming up was thinking beauty works aswell as anyone ever used remy cachet?

I can't speak for other people, but I've never had a problem
With their quality. If I were you and going with SJK I'd go for the AAAA or the Arabian hair I think it's called. Beauty works are supposed to be good too but much more pricey x

I only liked the luxary and Krystal tht sjk sent me ne ways although it was only sample I was fond of the aaa, yh beauty works seems pricey bt is also fab looking :) is there any other company's you use x

I started off using Rapunzels but found them to be slightly more expensive x

I used beauty works,4 weeks in and hair and bonds still really good :) x

Who do you get your beauty works from xx

I got them from a hair shop in chester but you can order them online, 😄 x

Ive tried hair rebellion, hairxtensions (for vibrant colours) and hairport but found these to be too thin, was going to try SJK then heard bad reviews so now going to try studio 58 double drawn slightly more expensive than the others but Im willing to pay the extra for thicker hair. There are some very good threads on here I did my training in March and found salon geek to be very helpful, its worth having a look at http://www.salongeek.com/hair-geek/156269-best-extension-suppliers-lets-clear-up-confusion.html going on each suppliers site and finding one the suits your price range and what you want to offer to your clients.
x

I got them from a hair shop in chester but you can order them online, 😄 x

Do you kno were online I can get them cheaper x

I like GGs they are all 18"?
Hair planet - was my fave but the blondes are very dry now and i can not get through to them by phone!! Would they be the biggest extension company?
A few of my clients used to buy their own hair but its always 0.5gs! 200 micro rings later its still not thick, my friends / friend buys virgin hair direct from India but wont give me the name, :( Its a bit coarse to touch but after a few washes it softens! But it has to be tipped as its in bundles
I use sjk if im not using the virgin hair. I really like the luxury:cool:

It's so confusing to find a good supplier x

Latest posts

Back