Can anyone help me...by giving me feedback?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yolanda

Reaction score
2742image0007-med.jpg
Hello peeps,

I have finished my first part of the Foundation CND course, and I am at the moment practicing on my family, friends and anyone who is kind enough to trust me with his/her nails.

I am now looking for some feedback to help me improve.... I appreciate any comments you can share...

PS. Client wanted to have her left hand nails slightly longer to see whether she can handle them.

Thanks for your attention

Yollie

They look brilliant. Maybe make them a bit thinner but it's difficult to tell on a photo. Well done you.

Thanks so much Goddy, I really appreciate, will keep your suggestion in mind when I'm doing my next set :)

I agree they look good from what I can see this photo

But how about clicking a profile to see your arch or dont the barrell to see the over all shape...this might help for feed back...

I plan to do the same when my chap gets back to get some critic on my L&P

You are so right, I took pictures before the service, with extentions and also with nail art, but never did it occur to me to take pics that show apex and so on. I will take more pics with different views when I do the next set :)

Thanks for the tip...

Yollie

Cannot upload more than 1 at a time....here is a view to show thickness....

2742image0010.jpg

Yollie

Latest posts

Back