Can anyone help with skin blemishes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirsty_

Reaction score
Hi skin geeks, i'm just a nail geek so hope you can help me.
I am off to a wedding next week and have a lovely dress that comes just above the knee. My problem is that I get psiorsis on my legs and although they arent that bad at the moment, they leave red/brown marks of skin pigmentation which I am very conscious of. I have been looking at nude/natural tights but they aren't really covering the blemishes that well. Can anyone recommend anything else that may help cover them? At the moment I'm considering going out to buy a maxi dress as getting very stressed. Please help xxx

Dont stress - you'll make it worse!:hug:
Have you thought about camouflage make up? im not an expert in camouflage but im sure there are some geeks on here who can recommend what to use or how to use it, i think there are some salons in chester near to you that use the camouflage make up, maybe you can pop in to one of them and ask for a trial?
xXx

thanks, i wondered whether there was anything like that. If anyone is based near me can you send me a pm if you think you may be able to help.

you're right tho lady stardust, stressing is the last think I need...xx

me again - have seen a few camouflage cover ups on google - viel, rio and a couple of others - can anyone advise whether these are good for covering up psiorsis on a large area - need to cover quite a lot on the bottom of my legs. I did try sally hansen spray last night and was not that good really although could prob apply it and wear tights over and get away with it - any help very much appreciated xx

Hi Lycogel is fantastic. you can order online and smaller bottles for samples xxx

Latest posts

Back