Can Anyone Help ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashleigh Jean

Reaction score
Hello just looking for a bit of advise , im looking to become a mobile beauty therapist and have recently been looking into the home learning courses as im working at the moment , However there is some things that are holding me back the qualifications you get are NCFE i have tried looking into this to make sure that with these qualifications i will be a qualified beauty therapist not just someone who thinks they know what there doing but no one can really tell me yes or no , also after completing this course i will be able to put SAC DIP after my name just wondering if anyone can tell me what this atually means ive tried finding out but didnt have any luck just looking for any advise or anyone that has qualified through a home learning course ,

Thanks Ashleigh x

Hi, this sounds like its a stonebridge associated colleges course. I think you will find that if you want to gain insurance to practice you will also need to attend their practical course.
I know their courses make it sound like you will automatically get insurance with the beauty guild, but as we have just gone through the accreditation process with the guild I know that they will not accept distance learning on its own. I personally would say if you are having to learn around work try to find part time courses that will fit in. It is possible trust me. I too have done distance learning and i personally feel they are good for giving you a good theoretical knowledge but you cant beat the hands on aspect for confidence. HTH

Helen xx

Thankyou for your help helen , I think that i am going to have to do a part time courses and maybe a home course just for my theory side of things and to give me some more information aswell Thankyou for your help xx

Latest posts

Back