Can anyone tell me what this colour is?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raerae2477

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393849242.195588.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393849256.125359.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393849264.669482.jpg
Absolutely love this color! I use wella but wouldn't mind using other makes to achieve this color... I'm naturally a dark auburn with more a brown tone so I use bleach and pastel on my roots and orange crazy colour on top but soon I want to tone it down and I think this is the one I want to go :)

I would use 7kg and kk mix in goldwell to create this x

That looks like a Matrix So Colour 7R
Gorgeous colour x

I would do 7/4 and 6% on roots and 7/4 colour touch on the ends

I did this on a client the other day I used 7/34 and 6% on the root and then I used 7/43 and /34 mix through the ends with 4%. Came out Lovely. My clients hair was quite light through the ends tho so don't know what yours is like?

I would use Loreal MAJIREL 7.4 or dia richesse 6.40 if you wanted it slightly deeper

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys mine is pre lightened with pastel and bleach with crazy colour orange on top so plenty light enough just wanna keep that richness to
It

I would use a level 7 copper and a level 7 neutral to tone it down because just putting a copper on it won't tone it down with your existing color it will most likely just brighten it.

Iv just seen on her twitter page, she sed she uses a pure copper, and that it's really really vibrant when first done :) x

Ooo I mite add her and ask maybe afraid will reply :3

I just went on to see her pics if her hair without stage lighting and someone had asked her! Haha! X

That may have been me lol! X

that is color 99J or 118#

Schwartzkopf 7.7 will post pic of my friends xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393942914.659402.jpgIgora royal 7.7 xx

I would do 7/4+ 7/0 +6% on the roots and colour touch 7/4 +7/0 on the ends

Id say def a 7/34 .. Lovely color

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back