Can I achieve this look with Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becsxx

Reaction score
One of my clients found this pic on the net and wants to have them with Shellac.
Would you paint the nail with cream puff cure, another layer and put a small blob of hot pop pink and (the lighter one can't think of the name off the top of my head)on top and swirl with a toothpick? Or is there a better technique? I'm going to have a go tonight would just like some suggestions if any one has tried this or if these are nails you've done how you created them??

Ta Becs

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347781546.340398.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347781546.340398.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 592
They are beautiful!

I'd say Cream Puff, then blobs of Hot Pop Pink, Wildfire and Gotcha dragged with a toothpick.

Let me know how you get on!!

xx

I don't use Shellac so don't know about the colors to use but by looking at this design closely, it looks like it could have been done with a detail brush not toothpick or maybe a bit of both but a toothpick will not give you the thin lines then the thicker blobs on the ends of those lines (if you know what I mean:)

Good luck in trying to recreate this design, it's all part of the fun isn't it?

Wow i love these. Let us know how u get on. Got to say i fancy a play now. Dont mean to hijack your thread or anything but what would you charge for this. Ive found nail art is what everyone wants but am strugling with pricing it? X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Well I didn't manage to achieve this look at all...

I charge $5NZ for full set of art or layering.

Latest posts

Back