Can someone pm me Olaplex kit price

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazz!!

Reaction score
Hi iv applied for a trade account but there is a waiting list of a few weeks at the moment!
I just want to know what the initial kit price is so when I do get registered I will have enough money saved to purchase the kit Currently I have no idea if we are talking £50 or £500 lol I just work from home. So just need small kit or 1 of each product.
Or is there a minimum spend?
Thank you x

Hi iv applied for a trade account but there is a waiting list of a few weeks at the moment!
I just want to know what the initial kit price is so when I do get registered I will have enough money saved to purchase the kit Currently I have no idea if we are talking £50 or £500 lol I just work from home. So just need small kit or 1 of each product.
Or is there a minimum spend?
Thank you x
Hello! I believe you are in the U.K.? Your contact for Olaplex there would be [email protected]. Hope this helps!

Hi iv already contacted them I was just told to wait till I get approved which will be a few weeks. In fact as I'm a home salon I was dismissed and very unimportant. They said they want to roll out to top area salons first.

Hi iv already contacted them I was just told to wait till I get approved which will be a few weeks. In fact as I'm a home salon I was dismissed and very unimportant. They said they want to roll out to top area salons first.
This sounds very odd. I have t heard of anyone being dismissed as such. Do you know who you emailed with? Was it the same email I gave you? Would love to help you get past this if at all possible

I just filled in online form I didn't directly email someone. As it happens they did open my account today. So I'm all good. But thank yuh.

I have also been looking into olaplex. But like u unsure of prices etc? And what u charge someone for an olaplex treatment? I laughed in the salon the other day a client came in and wanted to go lighter from jet black hair! Level 2! Our college placement came out with oh I know how there's a new thing called "oscapex"that makes u go lighter [emoji23] had to apologise to client for her comment lol. Then had to explain what olaplex actually was.

Yes I got the same reply aswell

Latest posts

Back