Can u help me Please??!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhiannon

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am thinking about going mobile but I would like to have my own shop eventually. I am only 19 and I've been a qualified Creative Nail Tech for nearly 5 years. The only problem is where I live a lot of ladies who get there nails done tend to go the local salon or to the Chinese nail salon. How can I get clients to come to me and convince them before hand I am better?! any advice would be much appreciated!! :)

Thankyou

Rhiannon x x

Last edited by a moderator:
just wait

you need smart clients who will think that it is better to pay more and heve long lasting and beautifull nails

each set of nails you do is your best advertisement

So you know the clientele you would like to have so where do you think these people are? I think you need to locate them first and target them, if that is not local to you then maybe that is where you need your salon to be or where you need to direct your advertising. If I lived at home (in Essex) my salon wouldnt be where I grew up as I couldnt compete so you need to do lots of advertising to get these clients.
Start mayb by promoting yourself not your services - hello I am ____ I am trained up to ___ level, I am __ yrs in, bit of text about what you love to do, 2 pics one of beautiful p&ws one of you holding certs.
the clients who are interested in you and your level of skill is the one you want.
The second bit of advice I have is to offer a service similar to NSS (non standard to my standard) I offer pink enhancements with airbrush french.

HTH

Hi everyone, I am thinking about going mobile but I would like to have my own shop eventually. I am only 19 and I've been a qualified Creative Nail Tech for nearly 5 years. The only problem is where I live a lot of ladies who get there nails done tend to go the local salon or to the Chinese nail salon. How can I get clients to come to me and convince them before hand I am better?! any advice would be much appreciated!! :)

Thankyou

Rhiannon x x

OMG how old were you when you qualified?? 14/15 ? fair play to you :hug:, theres hope for my daughter then :lol: shes only 8, but loves nails and wants her own salon one day lol, to employ me, hehe
Good luck with your venture, hope you do well :hug: x

Latest posts

Back