Can you exercise EVERYDAY with extensions!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meerubrooks

Reaction score
Hi

I really want extensions fitted, but my fulltime job is a dance teacher, would having extensions done proove to be a nightmare with all the jumping around that I do?
:confused:Please help me as extensions are always something that I've wanted but the extensionist said to check it out first as she had one client who was a bit of a gym freak and she kept getting her hair in tangles!

Hello,

I have hair extensions and although i am not an instructor i do work out everyday. The same as when i go to bed at night i make sure my hair is in a ponytail & or plait it as well. And the spray in dry shampoo is a godsend i use that most day's, and i have never had any problems, you do need to make sure you have them done by someone who really does care for what they do and understands how you live your life as well, for example my lady knew i can be impulsive & get annoyed quite easily so we only put about 75% of the extensions in at first then the rest a couple of weeks later, now i see her once a month for maintenance & they are brilliant.
Also not sure whether you were looking at synthetic or real hair but mine are real so i don't know about synthetic hair.

Good luck

Thanks so much, thats a good idea to try out a few at a time!

Latest posts

Back