Candy coat gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautG

Reaction score
Hello geeks, has anybody heard of this new gel polish 'candy coat'? It keeps popping up on my Instagram & the colours are lovely X

I've been looking for the same thing ! Can not find it lol x

http://www.lovecandycoat.com found this seems to be a monthly box subscription where they send u out so many gel polishes a month of it, but you can't buy the colours separately which is a shame x

Sounds like it's 1 colour a month in your box plus stationary and sweets.

Also it may just be a polish with the look of gel, there's no mention of curing or UV and they look like normal nail varnish
The colours are nice but nothing you couldn't get from a pro gel polish range

It says it's a uv led gel polish. Would be interesting to see what the quality is like.

I contacted them for more info & if you are a professional you can buy a box of I think 10 colours with free top & base. Would definitely be interesting to hear if anyone has tried these X

It says it's a uv led gel polish. Would be interesting to see what the quality is like.

I must be blind lol I've had another look at the site (I'm on iPhone) and I can't see where it says that - where's that bit??! :)

I must be blind lol I've had another look at the site (I'm on iPhone) and I can't see where it says that - where's that bit??! :)
48a703_33f81f6d1fd14efebce71737ce2cba9e.png

Lol thank you!!

I'm with you girlies colours look luvly never heard of it before be interesting to find out quality ect or am I being sucked in coz it looks very girly [emoji140][emoji140][emoji177][emoji177]

I've signed up to the regular subscription, the non nail tech one, as this will be more for just myself, I used to get a couple of subscription nail polishes boxes and loved the little surprises each month, but with moving away from polish the moment I read about this on Instagram I cancelled my other boxes and signed up to this one, can't wait for my first box! [emoji7]

Ooo let us know how you get on x

Sarah R on YouTube just recently done a review on these, from what I can see if your a qualified nail tech there is a special subby box - she got around 6 polishes (not to sure just off the top off my head) including the base and top coat, which you get with only your first box, I did see these a few months ago, and you could buy separate colours but now seems to only be a subscription

Latest posts

Back