Can't get hold of anyone at Sweet Squared!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CateCate

Reaction score
Hi there. I'm just wondering if anyone can help?

I've sent two online contact forms to SS in the last couple of weeks- no reply, rang 4 times- couldn't get through AND tried live chat but it kept saying all operators are busy!

I just wanted to know if i'm eligible for an account. I have completed a manicure course with NSI and am half way through my foundation acrylic also. I reeeeally want to get my mitts on some Shellac and try out some of the mani products.

Thanks,

Cate :D

I just rang the S/S head office number and got through straight away...0845 210 6060 .....try them again now. HTH x

Hi, My advice is to keep trying. I emailed two days running, but put it down to the bank holiday. In the end gave up and rang, got through more or less straight away and the lady confirmed there and then on the phone, when she had seen my website that I would be ok for an account, and set it up straight away. So persevere! As regards qualifications, they ask for a faxed or emailed copy of your certificate of access to your website. Hope this helps.:D

Definitely try calling, as yet i've always got through quickly by phone and via email its usually 1-2 days (2 days being the longest and only the other day as they were hugely busy i'd imagine with the event and shellac).
They are in general very good, i've had replies at 9pm before and on bank holidays so don't be disheartened!

Hi there. I'm just wondering if anyone can help?

I've sent two online contact forms to SS in the last couple of weeks- no reply, rang 4 times- couldn't get through AND tried live chat but it kept saying all operators are busy!

I just wanted to know if i'm eligible for an account. I have completed a manicure course with NSI and am half way through my foundation acrylic also. I reeeeally want to get my mitts on some Shellac and try out some of the mani products.

Thanks,

Cate :D

CateCate I apologise that we havent had the opportunity to call you or email you back.:o We have experienced the busiest week of S2's history what with The Event at the weekend and the launch of Shellac on Tuesday. If you email me personally to [email protected] with your details I will sort you out! ;)

Latest posts

Back