Can't help but feel I might have gotten ripped off

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey :)

So I emailed him asking for my business plan back and he was really polite with his reply. I wonder if these people actually feel bad or if they are just weird emotionless people lol.

I will be very intrigued to find out what they do with the place and if it will work out! Xxx

I'd put my money on "weird emotionless". There are loads of people with absolutely no morals or feelings for others and will tread over who ever steps in their way. I know it's beneficial to be scrupulous in business but to be downright dirty and underhanded is most unattractive.

I had a client (mummy at school) who trained in nails (in secret) and then rang a load of my clients (other mummies at school) telling them she'd do it cheaper than me in order to get their business. Bold as brass!

I hope the b**tard sinks.

How awful! what a crook! I doubt he will be able to make it into a successful business since he hasn't got a clue what he's doing and needed someone to come an explain it to him!

Could you not go in and ask for it back?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I would do this.

The whole "poor man's copyright" approach of mailing it to yourself wont always work, and they don't have to print their business plan so there isn't really any way to prove they stole your plan specifically. I would do my best to get it back, and take it from there. Very sorry this happened to you, it does sound like this guy took advantage of you.

So I received my plan back through the post today!

Keeping my eyes peeled to see what happens...

I will keep you all posted :)

Latest posts

Back