Carpet in treatment room??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerry0875

Reaction score
Hi, Sorry in advance if this is a really silly question but...Im just about to rent a room in a dentist and the room is beautifully clean but has a carpet...I won't be waxing but will be offering ear peircing, electrolysis and skin needling...is there any law or anything that says that I can't have a carpet??

Thanks in advance xx

any ideas????

I have carpet, it's tiles so we can replaced a tile as necersary. I think it's best to contact your local council x

You will need to be licensed for your electrolysis (skin needling isn't a treatment that requires licensing YET) and I believe you will require a washable surface on the floor. That will also apply to curtains and certain surfaces. I had to replace a wooden table that was in my room - for consultations - because it was not varnished and therefore the surface was permeable. My own council was VERY particular.

HTH

Thankyou for your replies, I will check with the council x

I have a carpeted treatment room that I offer ear piercing in and there was no problem, he asked if i would be offering electrolysis which I'm not but I asked if or when I do is carpet okay and he was fine with everything x

oh ok, I will look into this x

Hi, Sorry in advance if this is a really silly question but...Im just about to rent a room in a dentist and the room is beautifully clean but has a carpet...I won't be waxing but will be offering ear peircing, electrolysis and skin needling...is there any law or anything that says that I can't have a carpet??

Thanks in advance xx

Can I ask.... What is skin needling? :-/ xxx

Latest posts

Back